As a freelancer running my own translation company based in the South of Germany, I provide the following translation & language services:
- sworn (e.g., at the Court or at the Notary Public's office),
- sight interpreting (oral rendering of a document from one language into another).
- Translation services
- Official translations required to apply for a diploma recognition (Anerkennung) in Germany,
- sworn translations (also known as certified translations),
- legal translations of contracts, decrees and official documents in general,
- translations with a declaration of competence/certificate of translation (as required in many English-speaking countries),
- SEO translation,
- technical translation,
- transcription of audio and video files,
- proofreading and language assessment,
- website translations.
💡 Please notice: I don't need the original hard copy of your document to write your certified (sworn) translation. You can just send me a readable scanned copy or a photo 📷 by e-mail. Even even a simple photocopy sent by post 📩 would be fine.
Areas of Expertise 🎓 ⚕ ⚖ 📈 🏛️
As an specialist translator and interpreter, these are some of the subjects I cover:
- Social Sciences & Human Sciences,
- Creative Translation for Marketing Purposes,
- Medical and Health Sciences,
- Politics and International Relations,
- Legal Matters,
- Civil Registry,
- Economics, Finance and Accounting,
- Scientific Texts.
Being a sworn translator both in Germany since 2007 and in Catalonia since 2004, I can offer certified translations for these language pairs:
Examples of documents I usually translate:
- Certificate of residence registration (Meldebescheinigung),
- birth certificate,
- marriage certificate,
- death certificate,
- last will and testament,
- certificate of inheritance (Erbschein),
- notarial certificate,
- divorce settlement,
- police report,
- certificate of nationality,
- driving licence
- notice of assessment,
- clearance certificate.
- Building permit,
- commercial contract,
- registration at the Commercial Register,
- power of attorney.
- Transcripts of records and university diplomas,
- healthcare professional permits,
- proof of healthcare professional status,
- high school diploma (required to be admitted to a vocational training in Germany),
- Higher education entrance qualification (e.g., General Certificate of Education Advanced Level, which corresponds to the German Abitur).
- Instruction manuals,
- product catalogues,
- marketing texts.
You can rely on my
- 20+ years of experience as a professional linguist with a university backround (check my career path),
- punctuality and trustworthiness,
- flexible opening hours,
- profound knowledge of languages and mastery of translation skills,
- willingness to spend enough time searching for the perfect terminology to translate your documents and conferences.
You will get:
- Direct contact with me and a quick feedback.
- An exact quote in advance for every individual translation or conference. No unpleasant surprises afterwards!
- The certainty that your documents and conferences are in good hands and that they will be treated with maximum confidentiality.
- Official translations that will be accepted in Germany if you want to you apply for diploma recognition.
- An appropriate packaging to send the hard copies of your sworn translations safely by post.
- A perfectly tailored translation to match the precise requirements of your text or conference.
- Some rather unusual language combinations for simultaneous and consecutive interpretation in Germany: Catalan↔German, Catalan↔English, Spanish↔English, French↔Catalan and French↔Spanish. And, of course, you can also get the more common language pair German↔Spanish.
- Sworn translations and certified translations with a Certificate of Translation or a Declaration of Competence. Language pairs from and into German, Spanish, Catalan and English.